The Sagami River offers the beauty of nature in its transitions through the four seasons as well as ways to relax. Visit galleries displaying paintings and photographs or enjoy views of the river while dining at Restaurant Seiryu.
- For two or more people sharing one room:
*Meals not included.
- CREDIT CARD
- Only cash accepted
- PHONE NUMBER
- 3497-1 Oshima, Midori Ward, Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- From Hashimoto Station serviced by the JR or Keio lines, leave from South Exit and board the Sagamihara Community Bus bound for Sagamihara Shizennomura Park at platform 2. Get off at the last stop.
- BUSINESS HOURS·DAYS CLOSED
- Check-in from 15:00
Check-out by 10:00
- CLOSED DAY
- Two days each month (does not include August)
- ENGLISH SUPPORT
- not available
- RELATED SITE URL
WiFi is available in every room and in the entrance area on the 1st floor.