Fujino Yamanami Hot spring
This spa is blessed with scenery to feel the passing of the seasons and the refreshing, clear air of the area. You can relax in the soothing hot spring baths to your heart’s content while listening to the songs of the birds and the ripple of the clear water.
Children (up to Grade 6): ¥350
People with disabilities: ¥350
Children (up to Grade 6): ¥600
People with disabilities: ¥600
Nighttime Discounts (from 17:00 on weekdays)
Children (up to Grade 6): ¥250
People with disabilities: ¥250
- PHONE NUMBER
- 4225-1 Magino, Midori Ward, Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- From JR Fujino Station, take the local bus bound for Yamanami Onsen or bound for Magino via Yamanami Onsen. It's a roughly 15-minute ride to the Yamanami Onsen Iriguchi bus stop and then a 2-minute walk from there to the hot spring.
- BUSINESS HOURS·DAYS CLOSED
- 10:00–21:00 (entry allowed until 20:20)
— Cafeteria —
Last orders are taken at 20:00 on weekends and holidays, and at 20:20 on weekdays.
*Last orders are taken at 19:30 during New Years, the August holiday season, long holidays, and during the Jinbasan Trail Race.
*Times may change due to adverse weather, etc., so please contact the cafeteria for details.
- CLOSED DAY
- Wednesdays (remains open on individual holidays, New Years, and long holiday seasons in April/May and August)
Remains open during New Years (Dec. 29 to Jan. 3)
- ENGLISH SUPPORT
- RELATED SITE URL
Please use a translation app or device for English.