DOZO SAKE Kanetaya
This Japanese sake tasting house is run by a sake-loving couple from San Francisco who immigrated to Japan. It is a place to relish unique and original types of sake in a relaxed atmosphere, and dine on dishes made with local produce and homegrown organic vegetables.
- Up to ¥3,000
- CREDIT CARD
- Cash only
- PHONE NUMBER
- 042-642-3300 (18:00-23:00)
- 1-11 Yokoyamacho, Hachioji City, Tokyo
- A 5-minute walk from JR Hachioji Station's North Gate, or a 5-minute walk from Gate 3 at Keio-Hachioji Station.
- BUSINESS HOURS·DAYS CLOSED
- 18:00–23:00 (last order at 22:30) Monday through Saturday
- REGULAR HOLIDAY
- Sundays, public holidays that fall on Monday. See website for details on unscheduled closings.
- ENGLISH SUPPORT
- RELATED SITE URL
Dozo Sake Kanetaya is a sake tasting house run by an American couple. The renovated space used to be a sake shop and still has a very laid back, old school feeling. They carry a variety of craft sake and a snack menu that features original dishes, and pesticide-free vegetables from their small farm plot. Miwa and David’s passion for food and sake brought them to Japan from San Francisco where they met in America’s first sake store. Dozo means please, kindly, by all means or feel free. Come and discover sake-the ultimate food for the soul.