During the picking season lasting from mid-July to late August, you can enjoy picking about 30 varieties of blueberries from the orchard's roughly 400 bushes, eating as much as you want and buying by the pound. In the off-season, the farm offers processed foods and seasonal vegetables for sale on Saturdays and Sundays.
Up to ¥2,000
- CREDIT CARD
- Cashless options like credit cards accepted
- PHONE NUMBER
- 5570 Magino, Midori Ward, Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture
- From Fujino Station on the JR Chuo Line, take the Kanachu bus bound for Yamanami Onsen and Oku-Magino for 10 minutes and get off at the Fujino-geijutsunoie bus stop.
- BUSINESS HOURS·DAYS CLOSED
- REGULAR HOLIDAY
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday.
Open for business on weekends and holidays, and during the picking season from mid-July to late August.
- ENGLISH SUPPORT
- not available
- RELATED SITE URL